Welcome to Mountville Presbyterian Church. We hope to see you Sunday morning or at one of our upcoming activities listed below. For more information about a typical service click HERE.
- Sacrament of Holy Communion
- Sunday, December 5, 2021, 10:30am WorshipWe invite all to join us in celebrating the sign and seal of Holy Communion at our in-person worship service. We also invite those attending online worship services to celebrate Communion with us. For more information click HERE.
- Congregational Meeting
- Sunday, December 12, 2021, after WorshipAll members are asked to attend this important meeting in the life of the church. We will be electing board members, nominating committee members, and accepting the 2022 budget.
- Mountville Giving Tree
- Sunday, December 12, 2021, after WorshipTake an ornament and purchase the gift listed for a family in our community that needs assistance. Return gifts (unwrapped) by December 12. See a mission committee member (Dan, Jodie, Jamie, or Tiffany) if you have any questions.
- Youth-Led Worship Service
- Sunday, December 19, 2021, 10:30am WorshipEveryone is invited to a special time when the worship service will be mostly led by our kids and teens and it will be a wonderful Sunday to see the gifting of God in their lives and their service to the Lord.
- Fellowship Time
- Sunday, December 19, 2021, after WorshipThe Deacons invite everyone to stay after worship for a time of fellowship and to enjoy some tasty treats featuring Christmas cookies and hot chocolate.
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service
- Friday, December 24, 2021, 6:00pmJoin us in worshiping Jesus Christ as our King, Lord, and Savior through Scripture, Christmas music, and candle lighting. A special offering will be collected for Promise of Life Network (formerly called Alpha/Omega Center).
- Bible Bingo
- Sunday, December 26, 2021, 9:30am Sunday SchoolJoin us during the Sunday School time for a classic game of Bingo with a Bible theme. This will be a fun way for all ages to test your knowledge or sharpen your understanding.
- Wherever you are in life, now is always a great time to know the living and loving God and His truth for your life. We invite you to come know the Lord more deeply and to find a family of faith that will transform your life. We are not perfect, but we are people that want to grow in faith and care for others. Maybe now is the time to experience the joy of being a part of this church family. Perhaps you are the person we have been missing on Sundays.
Have a blessed Advent season with your family and friends!